Wednesday 6 January 2016

Prediction

I walked across the thousand oceans
Waving like a crumbled cloth
And limped through the scorching obsidian
Flowing like temperaments of a teen!
So now, when I came here,
I offer you
My tender heart,
That was blown apart,
Due to the distance
In the seam of our bleeding heart!
 You are my world
You are my lord
I kneel before you
Like a Bellatrix before the dark lord!
I know I left you,
But I realized,
How much you’re worth,
How much morose I am
Without you;
But you astray my charm,
The mettle eyes,
Waxed no one!
You’re no more incompetent,
You’re no more with unconditional love!
The love that changed me,
Made me who I am today is dead;
And it is unputdownable,
How the prophecy
Of the palmist,
Is still a lie,
That I will never love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment